LMS is a tool that helps an individual to manage the process of creating, hosting, tracking, and documentation. It allows trainers to host different types of content such as lessons, worksheets, and tests.
Learning management systems are mostly used by Schools, corporate and other educational institutions. It made learning easy and fun with video tutorials, stories, quizzes, and gamification. It provides the flexibility to its users to learn from anywhere. The users can pick the topic that they want to learn at lower prices comparatively.
Choosing the right LMS is a tricky thing because there are hundreds of Learning management system software’s that are available and selecting the right one based on your needs is difficult. So to make this process easier, we have selected the five best LMS vendors that provide excellent services.
Learndash is a WordPress learning management system that enables you to publish online courses. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to create course modules easily with the help of custom modules. It provides quizzes, assignments, and certificates once the learner completes the course.
It allows businesses to post an unlimited number of courses and charge fees for accessing eLearning content in multiple ways. It allows you to choose the pricing model and up-sell offerings.
- You can run the platform on multiple sites without compromising efficiency.
- It offers various technologies of payment like Paypal, Stripes, and 2Checkout to monetize your eLearning platform.
- Offers a dedicated virtual learning environment avoiding all distractions.
- Compatible with mobiles and tablets along with laptops.
2. Academy of Mine
Academy of Mine is a learning management system that helps you achieve your organizational goals and is cost-effective. Best for professional training, continuing education, and certifications
It offers high-quality videos along with offers such as time tracking, captioning, variant speeds, and more. Videos adjust automatically to available bandwidth with the best resolutions possible.
Its flexible website builder allows you to create web pages and landing pages in very little time. It supports various languages and desktop versions
- It leverages TL 2.0 encryption and SSL to protect data.
- It offers many marketing tools like Google Analytics, SEO, Content marketing, and many more.
- It offers 24/7 dedicated customer support which can help you with your queries and technical glitches.
- Automates course enrollment and other manual tasks which allows you to focus on more important tasks.
3. Performance Pro
Performance Pro helps organizations across all industries to simplify performance management processes while increasing the ability to get valuable insights about their organizations.
It is an integrated learning management system that includes a broad spectrum of content from the latest regulatory guidelines to enhanced job skills.
- Check-in reminders and notifications.
- Real-time feedback tools.
- Market competitive salary data.
- Centralized tracking to monitor development progress.
4. Tovuti LMS
Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning software that offers everything from state-of-the-art course authoring tools and customized learning portals to websites, eCommerce, directories and gamification, etc.
The built-in course authoring tool allows you to create content that is interactive, social, and gamified.
- Asynchronous and Synchronous learning.
- Organize and reuse your content across different lessons and courses.
- Interactive videos and presentations.
- Personalized learner portals.
5.SAP Litmos LMS
SAP Litmos enables target learning, boosts user experience, and safeguards the brand by ensuring compliance.
- It enables learners to record and upload their videos to deliver communications including product overviews.
- Customized learning paths.
- Automate tasks like group enrollment and assignment of tasks
There are so many options to choose the right LMS that aligns with your goals, go through the pros and cons of every LMS company, and see what fits your needs and financial budgets.